Export thread

Need help with Toro identification and carburetor clean

N

netrate

I have Toro, but after looking at it from several angles, I cannot seem to find the model or serial number for it. I have included a host of pictures to see if anyone can identify it.
I think it was for commercial use, and there is a scratched out number "Something-something-ZERO" on the front of it.
Once identified, is this carb difficult to clean? So far, getting the bolts off hasn't been easy...

Attachments

R

Rivets

You haven’t look everywhere. Look under the sheet metal cover on the handle. Should find the model number and serial number. Suzuki engine, not difficult to clean, get a rebuild kit first, might not be available in your area.

N

netrate

Unfortunately, there is nothing under there. I took a pic to be sure.
Can you think of anywhere else maybe?

Attachments

N

netrate

Well, I have had no luck finding the model/serial number for this. I have checked underneath, the bag, the underpanels - everywhere a layman would look, but I can't seem to figure this one out.

R

Rivets

It’s not even three full days, you low on patience, like we should jump for you? Do you have any ideas how many models Toro built using a Suzuki engine? If it is a two cycle engine try model 20581. If it is a four cycle engine try model 26622. The engine Is Suzuki, so try googling Toro mowers with either 2 or 4 cycle engines, which ever you have.

N

netrate

I didn't think I was being impatient, I was just stating that I wasn't being idle and I couldn't seem to find the model number. I didn't want anyone to think I didn't put in some effort is all. Sorry if it came across as such.