Need help finding parts please....

Flo_rida

Forum Newbie
Threads
HRX217K5VKAA
MAGA-2496831

Good morning. I need help please finding a belt and also a clutch / drive cable for my Honda mower. I am good about searching first before asking, but I am having trouble finding what I need on parts websites, and I am getting confused by all the model numbers of these mowers. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: This is what I have found so far. I think this is correct, please let me know if I am wrong.

CABLE, CLUTCH​

54510-VH7-T31​

V-BELT (3L-38.6)​

22431-VH7-T31​

Chris

Last edited:

Flo_rida

Forum Newbie
Threads
Part numbers are correct
Thank you. Found the belt on Amazon, but I cannot find the cable on there. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to order it from an authorized dealer... Is there another cable that I could possibly use found on Amazon? The reason I ask is because of trying to get it as quickly as possible..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads

Flo_rida

Forum Newbie
Threads
Update. I have the new belt. I ordered the clutch cable through a local dealer. My next question. How do I get the belt off the back pulley? I will start trying to repair videos, but if anybody has done it before and found an easy way, please let me know. I remember looking at it this past winter and it is not easy like some videos show. There is no guard on it, it is enclosed. Thanks.

Flo_rida

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I took a chance, did what I thought was the correct way in doing it, and I was right. I had to take the nut off the rear pulley and separate the pulley halves. And that's how I got the belt off there's no other way in doing it. I can't post a picture because it says it's too large I don't know what that means. I'm debating on whether or not I want to wait on doing this clutch cable until the winter time. I have it taped up now and tie wrapped so it's holding tension and it works. Thanks for all the help so far.