Export thread

Need Advice On Honda Mower Purchase

S

stevere

I have the opportunity to purchase a Honda hrr2168vka. The mower is in great shape runs, only used a couple of times. The owner wants 200 bucks for it. Is this a good mower? Is this a good deal? Thank you/

Ric

Ric

I have the opportunity to purchase a Honda hrr2168vka. The mower is in great shape runs, only used a couple of times. The owner wants 200 bucks for it. Is this a good mower? Is this a good deal? Thank you/

The Honda a decent mower and the price he is asking isn't bad at all, it's the $399 new mower I believe. If he wants $200 I'd offer or show him $170 cash and you could probably walk away with it and have a good deal. That GCV 160 isn't there best engine.

S

stevere

The Honda a decent mower and the price he is asking isn't bad at all, it's the $399 new mower I believe. If he wants $200 I'd offer or show him $170 cash and you could probably walk away with it and have a good deal. That GCV 160 isn't there best engine.

thank you

M

mechanic mark

Honda HRR Residential Lawn Mowers Absolutely a good deal. My oldest son has HR215SXA that I purchased new in 1990 with GCV160 engine, still going strong.