My Roybi RM480e problems

papajack

Threads
My mower will move fine without blades engaged, but once reaching max speed or if I try to go up the slightest incline will stop and start beeping to return and charge. When blades are engaged, well that's weird too. If the ground is level and if I go very, very slowly and don't lower the blades more than 3 or 4 notches from the top, it will mow a half hour or so, but even going downhill will just turn off if I try to lower blade to a reasonable level.
The mower will not stay in forward. It will stop, and the reverse beeping will come on. It will go into reverse gear. After some flipping the forward a number of times it will go forward.
My battery gauge will show full and then low very soon three bars.
I replaced the batteries in 2022.
My next mower will be gas.

papajack

Threads
My mower will move fine without blades engaged, but once reaching max speed or if I try to go up the slightest incline will stop and start beeping to return and charge. When blades are engaged, well that's weird too. If the ground is level and if I go very, very slowly and don't lower the blades more than 3 or 4 notches from the top, it will mow a half hour or so, but even going downhill will just turn off if I try to lower blade to a reasonable level.
The mower will not stay in forward. It will stop, and the reverse beeping will come on. It will go into reverse gear. After some flipping the forward a number of times it will go forward.
My battery gauge will show full and then low very soon three bars.
I replaced the batteries in 2022.
My next mower will be gas.
I discovered that one battery had gone bad. I bought one for $240, which fixed all my problems. YouTube can show you how to switch your batteries over to Lithium-Ion Batteries. Four batteries cost $800.