My Day Today!

grnspot110

Threads
Since it seems like somebody on LMF needs something to read, :laughing: here's my agenda for today!

Started out around 6 (that's AM); Went to the shop (50" from the back door) & fired the wood stove. Came back in & shaved, checked emails & forums, ate breakfast. Went back to shop, sharpened pole saw that I used yesterday, dumped old, nasty gas out of the old 1010 McCullouh chain saw that I brought home from the farm (been stored there for over 5 years), put in new fuel filter & gas, got it started on carb. cleaner the first couple of times, then it started & ran, cleaned it up. Took pictures of the 1010 & my old Stihl FS76 trimmer & posted them on CL for sale.

Replaced a torn mud flap on 16' trailer. Brought Snowco trailer up from out back for a couple minor repairs (used the JD 790). Came in, checked email & forums again, ate dinner (noon), rested a while. Went back out & made a cap for the jack & moved the jack on the Snowco (this required a small welding job, so I had to bring the 83-420 out of the shed, do the welding, then back the 420 back in the shed. Took the Snowco back to it's winter parking spot.

Took Chief for our daily 2 mile walk. Then washed the pickup. 4 pm, time to come in for the day, check email & forums, eat supper, check forums again.

Now I'll go watch the "idiot box" for a couple of hours, then check the forums one last time, take a shower & hit the sack.

Disclaimer: I know this is a long boring read, but this was how my day went today, :eek: how's yours?
This is what happens when your old, tired & bored! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

grnspot110

noma

Threads
Hay grnstop 110

Sounds like you had a pretty nice day and got some thing done and got some rest time to. We went to Sioux City Iowa for lunch for friends birthday, then did some shopping had to stop at Habor Fright for a few thing that's a must. And a few other stores not to bussey down then,then back home by 6;00 pm:confused2:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Since it seems like somebody on LMF needs something to read, :laughing: here's my agenda for today!

Started out around 6 (that's AM); Went to the shop (50" from the back door) & fired the wood stove. Came back in & shaved, checked emails & forums, ate breakfast. Went back to shop, sharpened pole saw that I used yesterday, dumped old, nasty gas out of the old 1010 McCullouh chain saw that I brought home from the farm (been stored there for over 5 years), put in new fuel filter & gas, got it started on carb. cleaner the first couple of times, then it started & ran, cleaned it up. Took pictures of the 1010 & my old Stihl FS76 trimmer & posted them on CL for sale.

Replaced a torn mud flap on 16' trailer. Brought Snowco trailer up from out back for a couple minor repairs (used the JD 790). Came in, checked email & forums again, ate dinner (noon), rested a while. Went back out & made a cap for the jack & moved the jack on the Snowco (this required a small welding job, so I had to bring the 83-420 out of the shed, do the welding, then back the 420 back in the shed. Took the Snowco back to it's winter parking spot.

Took Chief for our daily 2 mile walk. Then washed the pickup. 4 pm, time to come in for the day, check email & forums, eat supper, check forums again.

Now I'll go watch the "idiot box" for a couple of hours, then check the forums one last time, take a shower & hit the sack.

Disclaimer: I know this is a long boring read, but this was how my day went today, :eek: how's yours?
This is what happens when your old, tired & bored! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

grnspot110

WHAT? :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yesterday...woke up at 5 am, fed the cats (who woke me up for that reason) booted up my laptop, nuked water for instant coffee, went thru AOL email, then visited TBN and LMF, went out at 7 and started the car and scraped the windows for the wife who had to drive to work.

Took the cats out, got the newspaper, put the cats in, then stayed out to prepare my GMC and utility trailer for Monday, got to help my brother move a huge storage unit. Got all my tools and moving equipment ready, hitched the trailer up.

Back in, more coffee, another visit to LMF and TBN, went to Ebay afterwards to order a trailer hitch and wiring kit for my Lesabre. Vacuumed floors (I do housework because wife works full time) did dishes, prepared crock pot meal, took the cats back out to roam a while. Anybody see a pattern here? Yes, I exist just for the benefit of the wife and cats...

Could go on, but it would be contrary to my signature line, that retirees have nothing to do...