My Bolens G14

Herb Jr

Forum Newbie
Threads
DSC04888.jpgDSC04890.jpgDSC04892.jpgI just completed all of the work on my G-14. I replaced the engine with a Predator 420cc engine, new tires and a Johnny Bucket Jr front loader, I live on a dirt road that has lots of pot holes after the rains come here in Washington state. Here are a few pictures of the tractor.

mikeod

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there. I just registered and I'm looking for real user information on the Johnny Products. I'm considering the plow/bucket combo. Any thoughts ?

BWH

Threads
View attachment 20208View attachment 20209View attachment 20210I just completed all of the work on my G-14. I replaced the engine with a Predator 420cc engine, new tires and a Johnny Bucket Jr front loader, I live on a dirt road that has lots of pot holes after the rains come here in Washington state. Here are a few pictures of the tractor.

Nice Bolens! good job on the engine swap I have a 1455 Bolens that the Wisconsin wore out and was rebuilt until it had no cylinder wall left so I picked up a Briggs, not nearly THE Wisconsin BUT I MAINLY USE IT FOR SNOW REMOVAL NOW DAYS AND THAT DOSN'T TAKE NEAR THE hp.