Mower will not start :(

bowersjr

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Gravely 144Z model No. 992064, the mower will not start. I had purchase a new battery but it was low on charge so i charged it, no luck the mower will not Click, Nothing. I checked the fuze's and removed the starter relay and cleaned off the corrosion and reinstalled, No luck, it still will not work. Before the light on the display would come on but nothing now, I did double check the wiring to be sure the wires were in the right place.
Just for the heck I did take a wrench and jump the two post and it did start. so i mowed for an hour, after pulling it back into the shop i tried to start the mower, NOTHING. I did a check on the key switch with the Multi meter everthing checked out acording to the diagram...
Im planing on ordering a new relay switch for the mower but i wanted to see if there was any input.
P.S. I removed the seat safety switch and wraped it up with a zip tie and electrical tape so it will not interfear with checking out the mower.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Find Manuals enter your model & serial numbers and click on service manual, troubleshooting section & wiring diagram.