Mojack 500 vs. Mojack 550

ThemusJD

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking at the Mojack 550 (black) that is on sale at Tractor Supply. Save $25 for a cost of $214.

I see a lot of reviews on Tractor Supply's website, but only an advertisement on YouTube.

The Mojack 500 (red and sold at Home Depot), however, is more popular on YouTube and cost about $100 more.

Of the folks on the Internet asking what the difference is, no one seem to have an answer?

Anyone have an idea why one is $100 more and supposedly supports less lift?

RayMcD

Threads
I am looking at the Mojack 550 (black) that is on sale at Tractor Supply. Save $25 for a cost of $214.

I see a lot of reviews on Tractor Supply's website, but only an advertisement on YouTube.

The Mojack 500 (red and sold at Home Depot), however, is more popular on YouTube and cost about $100 more.

Of the folks on the Internet asking what the difference is, no one seem to have an answer?

Anyone have an idea why one is $100 more and supposedly supports less lift?
Themus, I have no idea why the price split or differences, I have the 550 from Tractor supply and use it to lift a 48" 2019 BobCat CRZ, it works well, there is some raw metal on the unit that one needs to oil or wax to prevent/hinder rust but otherwise it certainly does the job. JMHO, Ray

bkeller500

Threads
I have the MoJack 550 to lift my Simplicity ZT and it works great. But if I was to do it again, I would consider a screw driven lift vs the hydraulic pump style. It takes a lot of pumping strokes to get the full lift. With a screw drive model, you can use a electric drill to turn the screw which might be faster and easier. Food for thought!