Model 7800948

ron815

Threads
I have a 7800948 snapper push mower and there is way too much slack in my blade control bail. There is so much so that when I pull the bail back to start it, it won't pull enough to let it start. Could I have a link or advice on adjusting it or replacing it. Thanks for your help.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Look where the cable mounts to the bar and at the engine. Make sure the cable run is straight as possible. Might need a new cable, have no clue on your mower. You should see the problem once you look at it.

slomo

ron815

Threads
Look where the cable mounts to the bar and at the engine. Make sure the cable run is straight as possible. Might need a new cable, have no clue on your mower. You should see the problem once you look at it.

slomo
Thanks. I ordered the parts today, and I should be able to fix it. I just though maybe someone on here had had this problem. Thanks again.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Take a picture of the cable and both ends. Should be something obvious. Could be a bad end connection?? Don't go throwing parts at it without confirming what the real issue is.

slomo

ron815

Threads
Take a picture of the cable and both ends. Should be something obvious. Could be a bad end connection?? Don't go throwing parts at it without confirming what the real issue is.

slomo
Thanks

ron815

Threads
It's just a wore out cord. I'm just gonna replace it. Thanks for your advice.