Model 128M02-0134-F1

Ebrent

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Husqvarna HU 725AWD/BBC with a B&S engine, model 128M02-0134-F1. Bought it new 3 or 4 years ago. Regular maintenance performed. The only fuel ever ran in it is TruFuel 4 cycle ethanol free (grey can). Normal operations it starts the very first pull and will run perfectly until it runs out of fuel. Or you can shut it off and restart it no problems... MOST OF THE TIME. However, over the last few months at random times after you shut it off, wait just a couple of minutes, then attempt a restart, it will not start. Park it, wait till the next day and it starts the first pull. It does not smoke, does not spit, sputter or cough. It runs TIP TOP when it starts. Cold start always on first pull. After you run it, and not every time, very random, wont restart. Please advise.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Do you have an AutoChoke or a Primer carburetor?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
after you shut it down and won't restart, remove the air filter cover and filter, (flat head screwdriver or a 8mm/5/16" socket) and see what position the choke valve is in, it's going to be right behind the filter, it should be open when hot, and closed when the motor is cold.

Ebrent

Forum Newbie
Threads
after you shut it down and won't restart, remove the air filter cover and filter, (flat head screwdriver or a 8mm/5/16" socket) and see what position the choke valve is in, it's going to be right behind the filter, it should be open when hot, and closed when the motor is cold.
Thank you, I will look into that. I really appreciate your help.