Mice ate my wiring in my JD LA120.

SuperDaveTX

Forum Newbie
I have the service manual and so far have gotten the motor to crank... thus starter connections seem good.

Now I am trying to get it to actually start. I think I am missing something with the Magneto connections..

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with JD LAs. Wondering if I truely found the X6 connector... See below.

A bit over my head.....

1667067105040.png
 
Yeah.. Really is...
Good thing though is that I got it working and was able to mow my grass.
The service manual was super helpful.

Thanks.
 
Good to hear.

What I was referring to was I ran into the same problem with a Z950R recently when I was doing a double bypass surgery on where the only thing that match was the numbers on the wires and the pin outs but of course I am use to dealing with numbered wires as some equipment I used to work would have over 100 white wires with numbers.
 
Yeah.. the wire color changes and related was a bit challenging, but patience and a DVM helped get past that mess... only a few wires and not 100! Yikes!
 
Back
Top