Export thread

Mechanical Deck Lift

Z

Zach3713

Does anyone know where I could buy the mechanical deck lift? Anyone know what the part number is for a 42" deck? I think my dealer was confused when I talked to them on the phone today....he quoted me 500 and some change for just the lift. Is this right?

This is my first Walker, and so far I love it....a lot different than my scag.

BlazNT

BlazNT

I have no idea what you are asking. Could you please try asking your question with a lot more detail. I understand you have a Walker mower and want a mechanical deck lift. Model number deck size.

Z

Zach3713

I have no idea what you are asking. Could you please try asking your question with a lot more detail. I understand you have a Walker mower and want a mechanical deck lift. Model number deck size.

Sorry, I guess it does sound a bit confusing. I'm looking for the part number for a mechanical deck lift that will fit a 42" deck. Sorry for that. I can't find this thing anywhere, and when I call dealers, they act like i'm talking a different language. Is it crazy that I want to use this?

This thing...

Add-ons | Options | Mechanical Deck Lift

BlazNT

BlazNT

I have not called to verify the cost through a dealer but $500 sounds about right. I hope it would be installed but would not hold my breath.

BlazNT

BlazNT

By the way congratulations on the new or new to you Walker mower.

Z

Zach3713

I have not called to verify the cost through a dealer but $500 sounds about right. I hope it would be installed but would not hold my breath.

Confirmed through my local dealer a cost of 441. Has anyone built one? It doesn't seem like it would be THAT hard. Ideas anyone? I'd rather not spend 441.