LT160, 2002 edition needs a new stab o shoc damper for the K46C transaxle plus a fan

Al.C

Member
I'm changing the fluid and cleaning the filter in my K46C transaxle. The shock damper stab o shoc 5868eb 0000n 141/01 A3 is leaking fluid and needs replacing, but I can't find a replacement. Does anyone know what this shock damper can be replaced with? I also have a K46C plastic fan with 2 broken blades. Does anyone know a source for a new or used replacement? Tuff Torq website says 1A646083050 is out of stock.

Thanks for any help
Al.C
 

Attachments

  • K46C fan reduced.JPG
    K46C fan reduced.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 8
Amazon shows next day delivery on the fan. Really surprising that Google took me right to it in 3 seconds. The shock part number shows up nowhere so better check it again. make sure ALL the trans mounts are all intact and in place.
 
Back
Top