LT 1045 NEED HELP

cadet 1045

Forum Newbie
Threads
MY CUB CADET IS GREAT,BUT I HAVE A FEW ISSUE .FIRST AFTER I START MY MOWER IT WILL NOT MOVE
FOR A FEW MINUTES. AND JUST YESTERDAY MY PTO WILL JUST QUIT. I WILL HAVE TO PULL IT OUT AGAIN.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
MY CUB CADET IS GREAT,BUT I HAVE A FEW ISSUE .FIRST AFTER I START MY MOWER IT WILL NOT MOVE
FOR A FEW MINUTES. AND JUST YESTERDAY MY PTO WILL JUST QUIT. I WILL HAVE TO PULL IT OUT AGAIN.

Try checking all your safety switches, disconnect the safety switch under the seat and plug it back in again. that may help the issue with the PTO, you can also check the PTO plugin underneath and do the same with it, you may not have good connections. You can also check the connections on the PTO switch itself, you can replace the PTO switch itself for around $20. If its not moving take a look at the relief valve bypass rod it the back of the mower, the transmission will not engage if it isn't in, pull it out and reinsert it to make sure its where it is supposed to be.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would check the belt and belt tensioner arm and pulley. They may be frozen and not putting enough pressure.