looking to buy good running powered reel mower

2088bob

Threads
like title says i am looking to buy good running reel mower somewhere here in ontario

if someone wants my 1953 maxwell rocket as part of deal that can happen
mymower004.jpg

Jesswood

Forum Newbie
Threads
like title says i am looking to buy good running reel mower somewhere here in ontario

if someone wants my 1953 maxwell rocket as part of deal that can happen
mymower004.jpg

WOW, a reel mower is a lot of work! do you like the exercise or what? that seems so hard but more power to ya :) Amazon has quite a few options and with reviews from other costumers. Check it out.
Amazon.com: reel

2088bob

Threads
WOW, a reel mower is a lot of work! do you like the exercise or what? that seems so hard but more power to ya :) Amazon has quite a few options and with reviews from other costumers. Check it out.
Amazon.com: reel

A powered reel is self propelled less work than the rotary honda parked behind my reel mower

there are very few companies now selling gas powered reels and those machines are very expensive

Jesswood

Forum Newbie
Threads
A powered reel is self propelled less work than the rotary honda parked behind my reel mower

there are very few companies now selling gas powered reels and those machines are very expensive

Oh, i guess you learn something everyday :) haha

2088bob

Threads
Jesswood are you saying you did not realize gas powered reel mowers were self propelled some of the really old machines had a little sulkys you could sit on and the mower would pull you along