Looking to buy a new Zero Turn

Checked out Ferris at GIE. Very nice looking machine, and if you're in rough territory the suspension is sweet. With price range you are in there, you have lots to choose from. I'd recommend looking at Hustler and Scag. My father in law has a diesel Kubota zt and likes it, but I will never buy another Kubota. I have a trachoe that has been nothing but a maintenance expense, and 2 customers bought the 4wd mowers and have had nothing but issues. Just my personal experience.
 
Checked out Ferris at GIE. Very nice looking machine, and if you're in rough territory the suspension is sweet. With price range you are in there, you have lots to choose from. I'd recommend looking at Hustler and Scag. My father in law has a diesel Kubota zt and likes it, but I will never buy another Kubota. I have a trachoe that has been nothing but a maintenance expense, and 2 customers bought the 4wd mowers and have had nothing but issues. Just my personal experience.

The suspension isn't that impressive, we have it on both our ferris's. We demoed a bobcat and will be buying two in the spring
 
I agree for the money bob cat is as solid as you'll find. We demoed the ferris is2500 and i wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong they were nice but they just didn't do anything for me.
 
Back
Top