Looking For

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
In am looking for a z turn mower commercial new for 5,100 that has a 42/52 inch cut and has a kaw or a Briggs engine but nit an index Thanks

Also a 32-36 wide walk behind mower for 3100 before tax and commercial

And also a 24-30 walk behind for under 1500 before tax

And last a 21 inch mower commercial thanks

Please let me know anything thanks

Also I would like all to be gas :thumbsup:

RatRacer

Threads
Briggs engine, but nit an index Thanks

Wut? Ingrish pleeze

I can make you Helium or NOS, take your pick.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
In am looking for a z turn mower commercial new for 5,100 that has a 42/52 inch cut and has a kaw or a Briggs engine but nit an index Thanks

Also a 32-36 wide walk behind mower for 3100 before tax and commercial

And also a 24-30 walk behind for under 1500 before tax

And last a 21 inch mower commercial thanks

K-Pro-Mowing,
You may need to be a little more specific in what your expectations are for a "Commercial" ZTR as that term is widely used with no definitive qualifications. For what I consider true "Commercial/Professional/Industial" grade as sometimes described by different manufacturer's to define their different Models/Series versus what they describe as "Residential/Homeowner" Models/Series I would tell you that $5100 for a 52" is unrealistic(for new) and "maybe" for a smaller 42-48". I decided I wanted a new "Commercial" ZTR and began with a $4k-$5k budget. After looking at 4-5 different brands and talking to dealers I discovered that I was going to have to convince my Financial Advisor(aka, the wife) to approve an expenditure more in the $6k-$7k range(I wanted a 52-54"). If I were to be looking today, I would not end up with the Gravely I have because Spring(versus Fall when I bought) is a "dealer's market with little incentive to give deals because of the supply & demand. And the ZTR I bought had a $300 price increase in 2013. I ended up within my budget for a 2012 last Fall, but consider myself lucky to have decided to buy when I did. Good luck finding something new at $5,100 and Id be glad to offer up some suggestions for some high-end 52" Residential units or entry-level Commercials with smaller decks. Note that some of what "I consider' high-end Residential(with a few Commercial components) may be considered by others as Commercial units based upon my first sentences. It is you that will have to define the build and components that are important and mean "Commercial" to you.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
K-Pro-Mowing,
You may need to be a little more specific in what your expectations are for a "Commercial" ZTR as that term is widely used with no definitive qualifications. For what I consider true "Commercial/Professional/Industial" grade as sometimes described by different manufacturer's to define their different Models/Series versus what they describe as "Residential/Homeowner" Models/Series I would tell you that $5100 for a 52" is unrealistic(for new) and "maybe" for a smaller 42-48". I decided I wanted a new "Commercial" ZTR and began with a $4k-$5k budget. After looking at 4-5 different brands and talking to dealers I discovered that I was going to have to convince my Financial Advisor(aka, the wife) to approve an expenditure more in the $6k-$7k range(I wanted a 52-54"). If I were to be looking today, I would not end up with the Gravely I have because Spring(versus Fall when I bought) is a "dealer's market with little incentive to give deals because of the supply & demand. And the ZTR I bought had a $300 price increase in 2013. I ended up within my budget for a 2012 last Fall, but consider myself lucky to have decided to buy when I did. Good luck finding something new at $5,100 and Id be glad to offer up some suggestions for some high-end 52" Residential units or entry-level Commercials with smaller decks. Note that some of what "I consider' high-end Residential(with a few Commercial components) may be considered by others as Commercial units based upon my first sentences. It is you that will have to define the build and components that are important and mean "Commercial" to you.

I found this one but a little over like u said in your pm Compact-Pro & Zero Turn Lawn Mowers at RIVERCHASE LAWN EQUIPMENT in BIRMINGHAM, AL 35244

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

K-Pro-Mowing,
Ya know....user RatRacer just bought a Husqvarna M-ZT 52 after returning the Big Dog R754 Powerbar he tried at first. Have you considered that ZTR???? It has a MSRP of $5499 for a 52" which ain't bad and I think RatRacer got "a deal" on one for a little less. I don't know if you would consider the M-ZT 52 as a "full Commercial" ZTR, but it does sport the ZT-3400 trannies and cast iron spindles. For a high-end Residential ZTR, I'm impressed with this mower!! The only "Commercial" limitation might be that it has an 11gauge deck. It does come with a 1Year Commercial Warranty so it's definitely not a wimpy ZTR!!! My guess is that it is actually an orange Dixon Ultra or Dixon DX100 ZTR that is re-branded since Husqvarna bought Dixon. I made an offer on a Dixon DX100 and it was probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite behind the Gravely I bought!!!
Yep, suprisingly similar to the Dixon Ultra(see link below):

http://www.dixon-ztr.com/products/zero-turn-mowers/ultra-52/#tab-techdata