Looking for a service manual for my Briggs and Stratton 16.5 hp?

unioncreek

Threads
  • / Looking for a service manual for my Briggs and Stratton 16.5 hp?
I have a Yardman mower with a 16.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine in it. I believe the model is 31C707 - 0154-E1 (left my info at home). I'm looking for a service manual for it. Is there anyplace online to get one.

Thanks,
Bob

Tinkerer200

Threads
I have a Yardman mower with a 16.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine in it. I believe the model is 31C707 - 0154-E1 (left my info at home). I'm looking for a service manual for it. Is there anyplace online to get one.

Thanks,
Bob

Yes, I can send you one at address below, out in proper format and remind me engine model number and what you want.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks,
Bob

THIS may be it ........ http://faculty.missouri.edu/~schumacherl/276781SingleCylinderOHV.pdf

Parts can be found @ (partstree.com) ....(repairclinic.com.) ... (erplacementparts.com)... (sjmparts.com) ... and various others , you WILL need your model numbers .........

(Note to Walt) wasn't trying to be rude to YOU sir , no offense meant ...............Boobala.......:wink: