Looking at new Scag ZTRs today

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Troops,
I was at my local Scag dealer today drooling:licking: on a 52" Tiger Cat/Kawasaki!!! Some models are on promotion this fall and with 0% for 48 months they are very attractive, to me anyway!!! I really would like to have another machine dedicated to mulching only.
Anyway it is a thought!!!!$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile:

Boudreaux

Threads
Hi Mackie, I went through that stage from Jan to late May. Finally just dove in for a 61" Cheetah (Kaw31). It cut my mowing time by less than half. I love it......

:laughing: :licking: :laughing:

PVHIII

Threads
Hi Mackie, I went through that stage from Jan to late May. Finally just dove in for a 61" Cheetah (Kaw31). It cut my mowing time by less than half. I love it......

:laughing: :licking: :laughing:

Nice mower

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have to go back to the Scag dealer today to get a special parts order for a service job that I have. I know that the same salesman will be there with the "just like Volkswagen sign and drive" only sign and mow!!! I'll have to bring a big napkin to wipe the drool off my face before I go into the store!!!:laughing:
There had been a backlog of Kawasaki engines earlier this year, in August a local Hustler dealer told me that Hustler had over 1,000 machines waiting for Kawasaki engines, I suspect that all mower manufacturers had experienced the same situation. Could be the reason that most or all of the Scag ZTRs on fall special have Kawasaki engines.
So my visit to the Scag dealer today may be interesting!!! Sign and mow!!!! HMMMMMM!!!!:laughing:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Some folks to include my bride of 46 plus years would be proud of me as I picked up my special parts order at my local Scag dealer and didn't buy a new Tiger Cat!!!! I zipped home and installed the parts on my wood chipper and then headed out to do some customer mowing!!!
But we all know it ain't over until the full figured lady sings!!! I'm still breathing hard on a new 52" Tiger Cat!!!!
Oh well!!!!!