B bigdee46 Forum Newbie Jul 12, 2021 #1 I have a JD L130 lawn tractor. I was mowing yesterday and everything was fine. I stopped the tractor to add fuel and now it will not start. totally dead. I turn the start key and nothing happens. The battery is Ok.
I have a JD L130 lawn tractor. I was mowing yesterday and everything was fine. I stopped the tractor to add fuel and now it will not start. totally dead. I turn the start key and nothing happens. The battery is Ok.
B bigdee46 Forum Newbie Jul 12, 2021 #3 Scrubcadet10 said: blades/PTO disengaged? Click to expand... No, blades/ PTO is not engaged..switch is OFF
Scrubcadet10 said: blades/PTO disengaged? Click to expand... No, blades/ PTO is not engaged..switch is OFF
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member Jul 12, 2021 #4 is there a digital display on the dash? does it come on?
S slomo Lawn Pro Jul 12, 2021 #5 Look at the starter solenoid. Also check all grounds. Should have 12VDC at the solenoid with key ON. slomo
Look at the starter solenoid. Also check all grounds. Should have 12VDC at the solenoid with key ON. slomo