Lawn Boy 320 snowblower

beg

Threads
auger wont turn freely with the belt on belt alignment issue? auger and bearings are good also belt which is new 34.75x3/8 keeps coming off pulley I did swap the motor off of a ccr1000 but they look to be the same crank and pulley setup what is going on?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Two things I would check. First, the belt would be Lawn Boy part number 71-5381, with a size of 3/8” X 34 1/2. Second, have you checked to make sure that the brake is releasing?

beg

Threads
I believe I have the right belt and its some sort of alignment issue as the auger turns freely when belt is off I am going to swap out the engine pulley with the one that came off the the old motor but they look to be the same Would the tensioner cause this problem or maybe the cable is too tight Will check it tonight after work

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Why would you think you have the right belt when it is longer than the OEM belt?

beg

Threads
Why would you think you have the right belt when it is longer than the OEM belt?
I may have mis stated the size but the part number was right and it matched the belt that came off I am pretty sure its an alignment issue because of the auger not turning freely with the belt on

beg

Threads
Cannot figure it out the motor that I swapped from a ccr1000 is exactly the same but the crank pulley seems to not line up with the Lawn Boy belt system Does anybody have a clue as to whats going on?

beg

Threads
are there some sort of spacer on the engine mounts to make it sit back about a quarter inch? I am thinking I missed something when I swapped motors the drive pulley is definitely out of alignment