Kubota ZG127S

dewhah

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone advise on the correct way to remove the front wheel bracket on a ZG127S?

Bertrrr

Threads
Maybe post a pic or two, Kubota's are very hard to work on I find , seems like they're built so you have to take them to the dealership

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You got to be kidding. what so hard about the following???

1722428476585.png
Wheel Bracket equals spindle fork.

Item 010 is removed by first removing items 040 screw and 030 cap. And then it either should drop out or you need to drive it out depending it rusty or not. The bearings are 1641-2RSNR bearings and you need two for each side.

Last edited:

dewhah

Forum Newbie
Threads
You got to be kidding. what so hard about the following???

View attachment 69349
Wheel Bracket equals spindle fork.

Item 010 is removed by first removing items 040 screw and 030 cap. And then it either should drop out or you need to drive it out depending it rusty or not. The bearings are 1641-2RSNR bearings and you need two for each side.
It might seem simple from your chair however, I've used a brass drift with a 3# shop hammer without any success; I tried heating the bearing then hitting it with the shop hammer still, no success. I have a 20# sledgehammer I can try if you want to come and hold the brass drift!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Must be a lot rust involved. The last time I did one it came apart fair easy. Of course the owner didn't leave the mower out in weather either. Might try using a bearing separator

dewhah

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'll try an internal bearing puller when I get back on it. Thanks for the insights.