Kubota ZD326P Zero Turn Mower Question??

BuffDaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings All:
Been looking at the Kubota ZD326P Zero Turn and it looks really great. Need something that will cut about 7 acres. Flat 5 acres grass and 2 acres additional grass runway. Been doing it with my old JD316 and it takes forever.

Was wondering if anyone has input and also pricing on this mower?? So far, best price I have gotten is $12,600 + tax, equaling 13, 293 out the door. Seem fair for what it is?? Plus getting 0% for 60 months.

Look forward to your replies,,,grass getting high,:laughing::laughing:

BuffDaddy

jimhuey

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased the Kubota ZD326P two weeks ago. I am still getting used to it, but I really like it. I had (still have) a Kubota GF1800E front deck. I got the ZD326P for $12,813 out the door delivered. .He also threw in a FSM. Prices in my area varied a lot. One dealer in my area was over $1600 higher, so shop around. The service I got from the GF1800 was the reason I went back to Kubota. I cannot think of anything I would change. I only mow three acres at home and I will be mowing our church yard which is another three acres. The mower is heavy, about 1700 pounds. The diesel engine has plenty of torque for anything i will ever need. I don't think you can go wrong with this mower.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't know what part of the country you are in, but the price you state is just about right. I know here in Wisconsin they run $200-500 cheaper, but as the last poster stated, you have to shop around. Make sure that the price you get includes all setup and delivery. Should also say that the price does not include TAX.

crmccomb

Threads
I purchased the Kubota ZD326P two weeks ago. I am still getting used to it, but I really like it. I had (still have) a Kubota GF1800E front deck. I got the ZD326P for $12,813 out the door delivered. .He also threw in a FSM. Prices in my area varied a lot. One dealer in my area was over $1600 higher, so shop around. The service I got from the GF1800 was the reason I went back to Kubota. I cannot think of anything I would change. I only mow three acres at home and I will be mowing our church yard which is another three acres. The mower is heavy, about 1700 pounds. The diesel engine has plenty of torque for anything i will ever need. I don't think you can go wrong with this mower.

How steep are your slopes,, I am looking at a zd 323 or a grasshopper 721d. My slopes are between 15 to 20 degrees.