kubota will not run

ACF

Threads
have a zg277z mower that i was told will start with jump and only runs for few seconds. first problem found was that the stater was not engaging, checked fuel pump for flow when key turned on no flow from fuel pump did a check of fuel pump with 12 volts applied no flow, then check to see if there was 12 volts going to the fuel pump and there was no 12 volts, according to electical drawing there is a gas controller, my question does this control the voltage to the fuel pump, understand that have a bad fuel pump but not getting 12 volts is my concern
thanksfor any help

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
First you need verify that the fuel pump is actually by applying 12v to it. If it operates and pumps then the problem in before it or a bad ground. Depending on how you are checking the voltage.

And yes if there is a gas controller is probably controlling the fuel pump.

Sound like you might already have the service manual but I not finding a ZG277 listed on the Kubota site. Only finding a ZG227 and it does not have a fuel controller

ACF

Threads
the one i had was zg227 made a typo . fuel pimp tested good, resolved the issue contacts were dirty engine is running good

thanks for all of the advice and link