Kubota GR2100- How to be able to push it

bob19

Threads
I can not get my KUBOTA GR2100 started and need to push it about 20 feet to be picked up for having it serviced. On my John Deere X530, I just unhook a lever at the rear of the mower and I can move it. The Kubota manual does NOT say what to do. Is there a lever somewhere or can I just push it? This is a 2005 diesel model. I have a new battery in it, but it may start 2-3 times in a month. Don't know if it could be an alternator or not. THANKS

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
From what i gather from another forum is there is there is a button on the left lower rear of the mower on the transmission that has to be held to move the mower. Can be hard to locate and is in a depressed area

This link to a sister site to this forum may help

bob19

Threads
From what i gather from another forum is there is there is a button on the left lower rear of the mower on the transmission that has to be held to move the mower. Can be hard to locate and is in a depressed area

This link to a sister site to this forum may help

Thanks so much for the fast response. I will give this recommendation a try.

lugbolt

Threads
It ain't got one.

You can push it manually or pull it, just go very slow. If you are walking at a normal pace, you will want to be moving the mower at max half that normal walking pace speed.