Kobalt KPM 104B-03 40v Push Mower Wont Start

Loradeon

Forum Newbie
Threads
The battery is fully charged the handles are fully extended, at first i thought it might be because i had both the bag on and the vent on the side open, wasn't it. Then i took the batter out and found this weird white goo in the plug so I cleaned that out and the battery too for good measure. It still wont start. I push the button and pull the lever, the 3 lights light up and then it switches to just the middle one before turning off. I checked the blades to make sure nothing was in the way (i mighta massacred a newspaper last time i mowed) but that was clean.

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 3

lawnnewbie1234567

Forum Newbie
Threads
The battery is fully charged the handles are fully extended, at first i thought it might be because i had both the bag on and the vent on the side open, wasn't it. Then i took the batter out and found this weird white goo in the plug so I cleaned that out and the battery too for good measure. It still wont start. I push the button and pull the lever, the 3 lights light up and then it switches to just the middle one before turning off. I checked the blades to make sure nothing was in the way (i mighta massacred a newspaper last time i mowed) but that was clean.
I am having the same issue, were you able to fix it?