Export thread

Kawasaki KAI FJ180V parts list

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I am having the time of my life looking for a parts list for this motor. I have searched high and low for carburator parts and cannot find part numbers. I just need the inlet vavle gasket (carb to intake gasket), the bowl gasket and the gasket for the nut holding the bolt.

M

mechanic mark

"K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts and Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts" Your engine service repair manual is 16 down from top.
http://kawpower.com/sites/default/files/manuals/99920-2220-04_FJ180V KAI_English.pdf

Lawn Mower Parts, Small Engine Parts & Much More! | PartsTree.com - Briggs, MTD, Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Troy-bilt... locate the rest of your engine numbers so you'll be sure to order correct parts.
You can have them delivered to your door.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Thanks for that!
There are so many different series of the Fj180!

Ric

Ric

I am having the time of my life looking for a parts list for this motor. I have searched high and low for carburator parts and cannot find part numbers. I just need the inlet vavle gasket (carb to intake gasket), the bowl gasket and the gasket for the nut holding the bolt.

I think if your looking for part numbers you may want to try the Kawasaki site, they have all the carb part numbers there for the FJ series engines
.buykawpower.com

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I think if your looking for part numbers you may want to try the Kawasaki site, they have all the carb part numbers there for the FJ series engines
.buykawpower.com

Thanks!