C Campinman Member Feb 4, 2020 #1 Can I safely engage my PTO on my hustler super Z with the blades off? I have occasion to want to do this. Will it harm any component?
Can I safely engage my PTO on my hustler super Z with the blades off? I have occasion to want to do this. Will it harm any component?
cpurvis Lawn Addict Feb 4, 2020 #2 If you put a spacer equal in thickness as the blades and tighten the spindles, I don't see what it would hurt. I don't see the reason for running the spindles without blades, though. What are you trying to accomplish?
If you put a spacer equal in thickness as the blades and tighten the spindles, I don't see what it would hurt. I don't see the reason for running the spindles without blades, though. What are you trying to accomplish?