Export thread

just showing off another toy

guitardude1998

guitardude1998

davids phone pics 148.jpgdavids phone pics 138.jpgdavids phone pics 139.jpg
I love this one but it needs a self propel belt
and I got it a week before it started snowing witch sucks cause I didn't have gas cause mowing season was over it hand just enough to run it for a minute or two when I got it home
its front left wheel was originally swapped to my R8241 I noticed cause it hade treads the R8241`s are smooth
both are from the same guy

guitardude1998

guitardude1998

View attachment 24311View attachment 24312View attachment 24313
I love this one but it needs a self propel belt
and I got it a week before it started snowing witch sucks cause I didn't have gas cause mowing season was over it hand just enough to run it for a minute or two when I got it home
its front left wheel was originally swapped to my 48241 I noticed cause it hade treads the r8241`s are smooth
both are from the same guy

also the lawnboy emblem is peeling off but its a plastic glue on what would be a good adhesive to glue it back on with
and what part number is the starter recol it has a lot of slack and dosent work the greatest

P

Phototone

also the lawnboy emblem is peeling off but its a plastic glue on what would be a good adhesive to glue it back on with
and what part number is the starter recol it has a lot of slack and dosent work the greatest

The starter recoil probably just needs a good cleaning. Disassemble it, clean the spring, lightly grease and reinstall, it should work fine.

guitardude1998

guitardude1998

The starter recoil probably just needs a good cleaning. Disassemble it, clean the spring, lightly grease and reinstall, it should work fine.

i have taken it apart twice the spring is kinda messed up I think It needs replaced

P

Phototone

i have taken it apart twice the spring is kinda messed up I think It needs replaced

OK, then you know how to replace. The spring is readily available.

guitardude1998

guitardude1998

OK, then you know how to replace. The spring is readily available.

ok thanks yeah this is gonna be my main mower once I fix the self propel