Repairs Just picked up a pair snappers

bigunn

Threads
I just picked up a pair of snappers first one is a 301223BVE rear engine and the second one is a L1230G and I got them both for 50.00. Here is the deal the L1230G has a briggs on it that is froze up ,Guy said he went out to start it wouldn't turn over. Well he bought the rear engine mower that has a 12.5 hp briggs and was gonna swap engines and he said it was gonna be to hard. He had started taking the engine off of the rear engine mower but didn't remove the motor. I want to make the rear engine mower run but he had unhooked all of the wiring but it looks like a mess not cut or nothing . I have went on snapper web site to get a manuel but says there are no matches. Any body know where I can get manuels. Right now I have 6 snappers 4 self popelled and 2 ridders and a little craftsman tractor that parts are supposed to be here today. just got to have my snappers running.

bigunn

Threads

Thanks I have been looking over can't believe how fast you found that . I will try to get some pictures up soon these not to bad of mowers and want to get them going.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Google is your friend. When you do lots of lawn mower searches google starts thinking ahead for you.