Export thread

Just bought a ZT Avenger first mod

1ofU

Hello, here's a mod I did on the mower ,I bought it Friday went with the Kaw motor ,
anyway, my other mower had arm rest which for me is a must have , at the dealer I didn't
even notice no arm rest on the mower , well after getting it home and started to mow it hit me
no Arm Rest . went on line to see what Bad Boy offered for the Avenger I didn't see anything on their
website , didn't call the dealer to see what they had , I went on Ebay to look and see what they had
they had some but on there but didn't like the price way over a hundred bucks and didn't say if it
would even fit the Avenger , so I made my own used a set of arm rest from a old office chair
all i had to do was use 5/16 carriage bolts 3 inch , made a 1 inch spacer out of aluminum bar stock
trimmed the arms on the length that fit my elbows / forearm good mounted them to the seat , on padding
i used the foam you use on water pipe you can get it at Lowes etc.. , then for a cover used a pair of my old
socks for the arm rest . this mod worked out good for me , now if you want to try this get you a old office chair
but have no means for a spacer you can use anything like a broom handle , drill a 5/16 hole or a 1/2 pipe nipple
cut 2 # 1-inch pcs .. Hope this helps anyone that needs a arm rest that is a cheap mod .
mEYrFkm.jpg

4AShCU1.jpg

z1AAksF.jpg

nkLYA1y.jpg

Tpevt5G.jpg

MLwTaRf.jpg

StarTech

StarTech

Now that where my socks went...

Sock it to me ... Cool.

1ofU

2 nd # Mod was a hitch with a 1 7/8 ball

Ya mean something like mine.. AFTER.JPG

1ofU

yeah I used 4x4 angle 1/4 thick 7 inches long ..

(y) Wow, beefy, careful to not tow too much weight.

1ofU

yeah i use a small trailer to do yard work , as needed .
think i will fab out a front bumper probably out of aluminum
tube stock 1.75 OD

2710meQ.jpg

Cool, see you cut 45* on each corner.. Definitely should help save yer shins..

My yard wagon is small too, & can dump easily. Very helpful..