Export thread

Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome

briggs

briggs

I just got a ariens zoom zero (cant remember the model number) turn i picked it up for $800 had to replace battery ,solenoid, the short wire from the solenoid to the starter and clean the fuel sys ...Its fired right up once i did all that ...It had a brand new deck put on it last year the engine is a 18 hp Kholer courage i was going to keep it but i got offered 1700 cash for it tonight ..All i have to do to finish it up is replace the right rear tire which i have and the right front tire and clean it up a little bit dam now i need to find a few more like that lol:thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Sweet deal!

Were you gonna use it commercially?

briggs

briggs

Sweet deal!

Were you gonna use it commercially?

I own a small engine shop I got it off a client .As she had this one and her fathers new one he passed on 6 months ago . I thought about keeping it and letting my nephew use it as he wants to start a landscaping bizz ..But another client of mine was at the shop tonight he saw it and wanted it he offered me $1700 for it ..I have all winter to get the young lad another one I just bid a toro never know I might have another one next week lol

briggs

briggs

I own a small engine shop I got it off a client .As she had this one and her fathers new one he passed on 6 months ago . I thought about keeping it and letting my nephew use it as he wants to start a landscaping bizz ..But another client of mine was at the shop tonight he saw it and wanted it he offered me $1700 for it ..I have all winter to get the young lad another one I just bid a toro never know I might have another one next week lol

here is some pics

Attachments

briggs

briggs

Re: Just bought a Ariens 1840 zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours (pics)

Added some pics

davbell22602

davbell22602

You scored good. Nice zero turn

briggs

briggs

You scored good. Nice zero turn

Yes i did i like it to bad she is going to go .....But i just got a line on 2 scags for 2000 one runs it has a 60 inch deck the other is for parts going to go see them tomorrow might have 2 more lol

Parkmower

Parkmower

Timmy Ho's. I swear they put crack in it cause everyone's hooked on it. Lol

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Allright, because I was thinking about getting a small ZTR to fit thru gates and mow some big yards that I have. One is pretty big but on a good slope. So, I am probably gonna get a used walk behind. Something like Ferris or Toro. Not sure. Gotta find something where I live. Not much on kijiji unfortunetly.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I've always wanted one. They look so cool to drive around.

briggs

briggs

LOL the engine made a good coffee holder while i was taking the photos They must put something in it ..Just like dunkin donuts in the states lol

briggs

briggs

Allright, because I was thinking about getting a small ZTR to fit thru gates and mow some big yards that I have. One is pretty big but on a good slope. So, I am probably gonna get a used walk behind. Something like Ferris or Toro. Not sure. Gotta find something where I live. Not much on kijiji unfortunetly.

get a small toro rider ...I just sold one it had a 28 inch deck and it was small and would go around tress good

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

get a small toro rider ...I just sold one it had a 28 inch deck and it was small and would go around tress good

Like the 30" ztr? I am scared of blowing the hydros, but I won't use it much tho.

briggs

briggs

Like the 30" ztr? I am scared of blowing the hydros, but I won't use it much tho.

yup it fit threw my gate no prob

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

yup it fit threw my gate no prob

Allright, I could look for one, but I am still not sure. How about the hydros? Can they handle some commercial using?

briggs

briggs

Allright, I could look for one, but I am still not sure. How about the hydros? Can they handle some commercial using?

90% of the zeros are hydro now just keep your maintenance up and u should be fine

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

90% of the zeros are hydro now just keep your maintenance up and u should be fine

Thanks for the replies! It is very helpful!

Now, to find one used for a good price is very hard around here.:thumbdown:

briggs

briggs

Thanks for the replies! It is very helpful!

Now, to find one used for a good price is very hard around here.:thumbdown:

i lucked out myself u don't come across them cheap here ether u might get the odd one ...I like Ariens ,Toro and Scag myself

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

i lucked out myself u don't come across them cheap here ether u might get the odd one ...I like Ariens ,Toro and Scag myself

SCAG are cool, but I don't see much in Ontario. I though they were only in the U.S.

briggs

briggs

SCAG are cool, but I don't see much in Ontario. I though they were only in the U.S.

i just got a line on 2 of them here in Kingston Ontario we are 45 min from the border to water town NY ...They were offred to me for 2G one runs the other is for parts not sure if i am going to get them yet i am going to go see them soon

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

i just got a line on 2 of them here in Kingston Ontario we are 45 min from the border to water town NY ...They were offred to me for 2G one runs the other is for parts not sure if i am going to get them yet i am going to go see them soon

Lucky you! I am at about three hours from the border. Don't forget the wonderful border fees for when to buy stuff. They will probably think you stole it ahaha

briggs

briggs

Lucky you! I am at about three hours from the border. Don't forget the wonderful border fees for when to buy stuff. They will probably think you stole it ahaha

LOL the guy that has them already bought them and had them brought over here he uses the one and got the other one for parts he sent me photos the one looks awful but the one he uses looks good

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

LOL the guy that has them already bought them and had them brought over here he uses the one and got the other one for parts he sent me photos the one looks awful but the one he uses looks good

I guess the one that looks awfull has had a bad life and he uses it for spares, if their are any good spare parts on it:confused2:. I wish I was closer to the border to get my next mowing machine.

briggs

briggs

I guess the one that looks awfull has had a bad life and he uses it for spares, if their are any good spare parts on it:confused2:. I wish I was closer to the border to get my next mowing machine.

I went and saw them up close there bad need allot of work not worth the 2000 he is asking that's for sure

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I went and saw them up close there bad need allot of work not worth the 2000 he is asking that's for sure

That sucks! It would of been a good deal for about 2K if there were in decent shape. How many hours did they have?

briggs

briggs

That sucks! It would of been a good deal for about 2K if there were in decent shape. How many hours did they have?

over 2000 on the one and the other the gauge was missing

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

over 2000 on the one and the other the gauge was missing

That is quite a lot! The missing gauge was maybe removed, because it had too many hours.:rolleyes:

briggs

briggs

That is quite a lot! The missing gauge was maybe removed, because it had too many hours.:rolleyes:

i think so lol did u see the one i just finished its a gravely zero turn love it had a blast with it

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

i think so lol did u see the one i just finished its a gravely zero turn love it had a blast with it

I looked at the thread and the pictures on the first post. Looks like a sweet machine!

I wish I could find some like that around here!

briggs

briggs

I looked at the thread and the pictures on the first post. Looks like a sweet machine!

I wish I could find some like that around here!

i find them allot but people think there worth gold and 90% of them are beat all to hell ..U do come across some good deals from time to time tho i could buy the scags and fix them up my partner is going to go look at one he found this week its a toro ..We buy them and fix them for resale ..But i also get them for repairs have allot of clients that own landscape company's

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

i find them allot but people think there worth gold and 90% of them are beat all to hell ..U do come across some good deals from time to time tho i could buy the scags and fix them up my partner is going to go look at one he found this week its a toro ..We buy them and fix them for resale ..But i also get them for repairs have allot of clients that own landscape company's

I wish you lived closer to me! I am looking to buy in early spring a 30" walk behind and I have some old lawn boys to get fixed.

briggs

briggs

I wish you lived closer to me! I am looking to buy in early spring a 30" walk behind and I have some old lawn boys to get fixed.

i get most of my stuff off Kijiji just watch what u buy some of those guys are scamers as for the lawn boys send me the info whats wrong with them and the numbers

briggs

briggs

i busted the starter on it today went to fire it up and the magnet let go on the inside ..Found a replacement for $80 its a new one that was on a mower that blew up..A brand new one from my suppler is 145 plus tax

Attachments

briggs

briggs

Put replacement starter on it today starts right up now no more drag or blowing fuses .....Just got a ford zero turn given to me ..Have to go get it in the spring ..needs a motor not sure what to put on it tho :rolleyes: