Export thread

John Deere E130 Help!

RidingE130

RidingE130

Mower has under 50 hours is over a year old. It stalled out right by the cover Its covered with. I pushed a few feet and thinking it was out of gas I waited a week 10 days until grass need cutting again. I filled it up with just a half gallon tried to start nope. Checked the fuel pump and filter pump seems to be pumping but slow for me a guy that mostly works on cars I took the air filter off was a little dirty so I pulled it off and the spark plug to check looked OK. Replaced plug tried to start with air filter off still wouldn't start. So I tried putting a small amount of fuel in the air intake it started for a moment then died. I'm about to drain the carb and see maybe bad gas got into it somehow that's what stalled it originally IDK any help appreciated

RidingE130

RidingE130

I pumped the gas out of mower and cranked it and got the bad gas out of it was probably a half gallon of bad gas water etc in it some how IDK not mine but I'm charging battery now is there a way to drain the float without removing it? Really couldn't believe there wasn't a float screw for draining gas out of it