D dougb Forum Newbie Jul 9, 2012 #1 Does anyone know if the JD D170 bumper will fit on a JD X320? I prefer the look of the D170 (2 tubes) bumper rather than X320 (1 tube) bumper. Dougb
Does anyone know if the JD D170 bumper will fit on a JD X320? I prefer the look of the D170 (2 tubes) bumper rather than X320 (1 tube) bumper. Dougb
PJ Well-Known Member Jul 20, 2012 #2 dougb said: Does anyone know if the JD D170 bumper will fit on a JD X320? I prefer the look of the D170 (2 tubes) bumper rather than X320 (1 tube) bumper. Dougb Click to expand... If it does not fit make it fit. It would be modifications on the mounting brackets PJ
dougb said: Does anyone know if the JD D170 bumper will fit on a JD X320? I prefer the look of the D170 (2 tubes) bumper rather than X320 (1 tube) bumper. Dougb Click to expand... If it does not fit make it fit. It would be modifications on the mounting brackets PJ