JD Weed Trimmer needs carb.

Vibking

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a John Deere trimmer that is quite old but still does the job but unfortunately it has outlasted parts availability, The model number is XT250B. I believe that it was manufactured for John Deere by Stihl. I need conformation of this assumption which would give me a starting place to locate a carburetor, but in searching the internet can't find any carburetor that fits that trimmer. There is the possibility that it is available only as an aftermarket item which if that is the case it will have a whole different part number than the original.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Actually the PNs are coming back as Homelite part numbers. Of course this had one built while John Deere owned Homelite so yes most parts are NLA after JD dumped Homelite.

Look on the carburetor for its make and model number.

But for the JD 0926045 carburetor try this link. It will be a Ruixing carburetor.

Last edited:

Vibking

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank You Star Trek!! All this time I have been barking up the wrong tree. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Vibking

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank You Star Trek!! All this time I have been barking up the wrong tree. I will keep you updated on my progress.
After weeks of failed searches, I finally found my carb. Thanks again!!