J JohnBoy1 Active Member Sep 10, 2014 #1 Would anybody happen to know of a place or a part number cross reference for the crank seals on a jacobsen 20" commercial J501. My lower seal where the blade is has started to leak. Thanks
Would anybody happen to know of a place or a part number cross reference for the crank seals on a jacobsen 20" commercial J501. My lower seal where the blade is has started to leak. Thanks
BlazNT Lawn Pro Sep 10, 2014 #2 Part number: 325485 Replacement part number R325485 I can not find it for sale anywhere. You can measure it and look for it by size.
Part number: 325485 Replacement part number R325485 I can not find it for sale anywhere. You can measure it and look for it by size.
J jp1961 Well-Known Member Sep 24, 2014 #3 Try a N.A.P.A. auto parts store. They can measure the I.D., O.D., and thickness. Bet they'll have it. Jeff
Try a N.A.P.A. auto parts store. They can measure the I.D., O.D., and thickness. Bet they'll have it. Jeff