J D LT 166 want move to the rear when Free wheeling Pulled Out

LakeRat1

Threads
  • / J D LT 166 want move to the rear when Free wheeling Pulled Out
Good Morning Guys, I have a Problem for You'll to help me solve this Morning, My DJ LT 166 will roll farward, but not backwards when i pull the free-wheeling lever, when i roll it farward it rolls easy, but there is a clicking noise as i roll it farward, I would sure like to hear what you'll think might be the Problem, i have got my self in a jam, i was doing some work on it, in a place that had lots of room to get around the Mower, But in the mean time i needed to sharpen the blades on My 445 DJ LT, so i just rolled the 166 up in a corner, thinking i could just roll it back out, but i cant seem to figure out why it want, if all else fails, i will go borrow a floor jack, jack up the rear & roll it out like that, Thanks for You Help

LakeRat1:thumbsup:

LakeRat1

Threads
  • / J D LT 166 want move to the rear when Free wheeling Pulled Out
Never Mind You'll, I went back and still could not get it to move to the rear, i have spray rig mounted on the reat of the mower, so i didnt have a lot of room to pull the lever, i took the spray rig off the mower, and tried, still would not pull far enough to let the mower roll back, i pulled it harder, seemed like maybe something was blocking it behind the Mower Fram, i Pulled harder and it moved just a bit more & there it was, it rolled just fine, there may have been a build up of old grass or a dirt dobber nest or some back there behind the Hole in the frame, what ever it was it came free

LakeRat1