Is electric the way to go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hertfordnc

Threads
I'll not bother to attempt to answer you. You just did what most liberal thinking individuals do. You tried to avoid the direct question posed to you that was in direct response to a question you, yourself, asked. Until you take the time to address my question, we are done. It's sad that people like you have to resort to goading another person into an argument that has NOTHING to do with my very first post where I asked a coupe of simple questions. You are out of line and I'd greatly appreciate if you refrained from making comments on my posts in the future.
Nope, i will answer any question you or anyone asks, if you'll agree to answer one in return. There is no question in my politics i will not answer.

But I'll go back and see if i can figure out what you're referring to.

hertfordnc

Threads
I'll not bother to attempt to answer you. You just did what most liberal thinking individuals do. You tried to avoid the direct question posed to you that was in direct response to a question you, yourself, asked. Until you take the time to address my question, we are done. It's sad that people like you have to resort to goading another person into an argument that has NOTHING to do with my very first post where I asked a coupe of simple questions. You are out of line and I'd greatly appreciate if you refrained from making comments on my posts in the future.

I found it (I think) you asked "Now, tell me what part of your great democratic system is causing that" (referring to california population decline. First, california exodus is irrelevant to the conversation. the point was that california's 40 million customers means they have influence over industry.

As for why some are leaving, the reasons you would probably say, high taxes, urban problems, etc. But that demographic shift has nothing to do with this conversation.

Any more questions? Feel free to answer mine any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.