Is a Dixon Walkabout a good mower?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Something you mite want to do is read the Bag or No bag thread here, you may find some info and opinions there on bagging. Something else you may want to consider is using a good set of mulching blades when you mow, like Gator Blades. They can make a lot of difference in your bagging needs and they're a lot cheaper than a bagging system would be.
How many clients or lawns are you planning to cut in a day.

Threads
Oh ok thanks. Sorry I'm kinda new at this. Haha and yea right now I have a set of high lift blades and a set of gator blades... They cross each other to get a better cut I guess. That's how they were when I got it. Also I was thinking about mowing 5 lawns a day, 5 days a week... That's my goal anyway.

C&R Lawn Care

Threads
Try to mow as much as you can a day because you never no when it's going to rain.

High lift blades are nice with or without a bagger I have them on my zero turn.

I started out with a 36 inch toro wb and it work great for the first couple years. I start out with 15 accounts with that. Took a while to get them ( lots are 1-2 acres) cut.

Threads
Ok thanks for the advice! The lawns that I'm planning on doing are like 1 acre or less so I should be able to do quite a few in a day. Now you said you started with 15 accounts. How long did it take you to get those?

C&R Lawn Care

Threads
Those 15 I started out with where family ad friends I now have about 35 mix of Commerical and res

It's been 5 years. My comm are large scale like apartments and factory's

It's all about word of mouth and do you stand behind your work. Really

Threads
Ok thanks. And yes I do stand behind my work. On the flyers I had printed I put if they were not satisfied with my work then I would "make it right" as in give a discount up to 50% off the job. Does that sound ok?