Intro (better late than never?)

GMX

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi folks, just doing a quick intro! Residential user, living in Pennsylvania. As far as Echo tools go I have an SRM-225SB trimmer (which I don't really use; posted about that a while ago) and a recently purchased PB-770T backpack blower.

Actually been a member of this forum for a few years, mostly lurking and very little posting. Just occurred to me that I never did a proper intro. So here I am! Thanks for having me here.

P.S. Considering getting a basic Speedfeed head at $30 for the SRM-225SB and getting that thing back into operation... right now using a battery powered Ryobi, which actually works quite well. But the weeds flew under the radar for many years, needed to get something in operation this past fall, haha.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard, & come on in outta the cold.. LOL

I have an Echo PB-250, which I got new in 2014, never a hiccup outta it. Using Echo Powerblend I was getting some build up in ex ports, switched to Amsoil Saber & never looked back.
& my string trimmer is a Shindaiwa T235, got new in 2015, I love that baby. Can cut a 20" swath, but I rarely run it that wide.
That has been flawless running as well.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard. Probably not a good idea to run the line too long as it kills the power and will wear the clutch out.