Intek single cylinder 18.5 parts

vbrad511

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mods, I'm new here, and will likely be gone once I've offered up the pieces of my dead 18.5 intek motor. If this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move it. I wasn't sure where to post.
That said, I've got the remains of this Intek motor. Got the mower when the last owner didn't realize you had to check and add oil occasionally and the motor blew. And it blew. Chunks of steel parts left over inside, hole in the block and all. I replaced the motor with a 20HP twin and used all the bits from the donor mower, so I've got all the other goodies from the 18.5 and didn't want to pitch what somebody else might be able to use. Given the shape of the rest of the mower I have no reason to believe there was anything else wrong. Got flywheel, charging stuff, carb, head, shrouding, and just about anything else that wasn't hurt by lack of lubrication.
I didn't know where else to go to offer this stuff, other than Ebay, and like my car-club stuff I'd rather post it up to a dedicated group. I would like to recoup a bit of my money on some of this, but if anybody can use it it'll go real reasonably.
Again Mods, I hope this is ok here. You can check my ebay id (v-brad511) or my standings at "StarQuestClub.com" (vbrad511) if you need to verify me. Can't be too careful these days.
Thanks, Brad

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sounds good Brad, someone on this forum might need parts, also post on craigslist for free.

vbrad511

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got a guy coming to pick up the remains this next weekend. Anybody need anything, now's the time.