I finally found a dealer I like.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well I have been trying to buy a replacement deck for my RZ5424 for about 2 weeks. 2 failed buys on the internet. So I started calling around to local(16 miles away) and got ahold of a guy that had my deck in stock. I would have never guessed that. He had ordered one and the baffels were not installed correctly. 3/4" to right. He said he would fix them and charge me $200.00 for the deck. I went to pick up the deck today. He left the new spot weld unpainted so I could see that he completed the fix. Painted them and took them to my SUV and put them in the back for me. WOW what service. I will be using this guy from now on. The new deck even has the new 10 year warranty. He did miss a spot with paint but I can live with that.

Attachments

• 2014-08-19 20.02.45.jpg
    2014-08-19 20.02.45.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2014-08-19 20.02.59.jpg
    2014-08-19 20.02.59.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 17

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
It won't be long before there is even more places that is missing paint. Good to hear there are dealers out there that still believe in the phrase "customer service". Seems it is difficult to find these days. We have a couple of good dealers in our area as well.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well Im going to paint the underside of the deck with Bed Armor. Maybe that won't come off.

Nwatson99

Threads
Blaz my mind must be leaving, what did you need a new deck for?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
My 7 year old RZ5424 is breaking the welds on the mounting points on the back of the deck. I have not talked about it till now.

oleblu72

Threads
I don't know what the service will be like for my recently purchased M ZT 52 but I can say the parts guy has the personality of a rock and gave me the impression that I was bothering him when asking some questions about my Husky.

Mark

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't know what the service will be like for my recently purchased M ZT 52 but I can say the parts guy has the personality of a rock and gave me the impression that I was bothering him when asking some questions about my Husky.

Mark

Lol, you may have to try to go through the representative who sold the mower to you. They usually have much better people skills and are motivated to help you because they understand you will send people to them. The mat 52 is a fine mower you should have little trouble with it anyway.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
Well I have been trying to buy a replacement deck for my RZ5424 for about 2 weeks. 2 failed buys on the internet. So I started calling around to local(16 miles away) and got ahold of a guy that had my deck in stock. I would have never guessed that. He had ordered one and the baffels were not installed correctly. 3/4" to right. He said he would fix them and charge me $200.00 for the deck. I went to pick up the deck today. He left the new spot weld unpainted so I could see that he completed the fix. Painted them and took them to my SUV and put them in the back for me. WOW what service. I will be using this guy from now on. The new deck even has the new 10 year warranty. He did miss a spot with paint but I can live with that.

It is hard to find a good dealer. I have several dealers for my equipment that I utilize.