Hydraulics Pump Leaking or New mower

KyGolfer

Threads
StarTech, thank you for the heads up on the spring and check ball. I will also check on the UV dye. That is also good to know. Old DIYer, I too have no one to help. I have a son-in-law, that would help, but that would only be on weekends, and he would have to drive 1 and 1/2 hrs. to get here. I do not like asking people to put themselves out like that. Sorry, but my wife looks at a screwdriver and wonders if it should turn right or left. Or bring me a socket wrench when I ask for the screwdriver. I can do a fair amount of DIY repairs, with a little help later on from Tylenol. I can get up and down, with some grunts and moans, but I'm not looking to get into a repair that will drive me nuts again. Last year I was replacing an electric POT clutch. That project took its toll on me. But thanks for the advice. You are definitely right. People on this site are a wealth of knowledge. I'm still hoping it's a small repair job. Not only for my physical health, but also mental. I have done a ton of work on this thing in the past 4-5 years. I know she's no spring chicken. I was just wondering on when most people cut bait. I'll have to wait until I can get it from my shed, degreased, and into my garage. Just need a couple 50-degree days to do that and dried off. Thank you all again! You are the best.