Hustler Raptor uneven cut

ronbirch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hoping someone will have a simple fix for my Hustler, its cutting uneven, leaving a 12" indentation line deeper than the rest of the cut?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
12” intention line deeper than the rest of the cut? 12” sounds like the width of the rear tires. You aren’t going to be able to adjust out tire printing.
Air up your tires to the pressures recommended in the operators manual. Then adjust deck level and pitch as described in the operators manual.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Air up your tires to the pressures recommended in the operators manual. Then adjust deck level and pitch as described in the operators manual.
What he said.

ronbirch

Forum Newbie
Threads
12” intention line deeper than the rest of the cut? 12” sounds like the width of the rear tires. You aren’t going to be able to adjust out tire printing.
Thank you, will check those two things!

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Could be that the pitch is too great and the center blade is cutting lower than the rest since it is the lead blade and stick out farther than the rest and would cut lower with too much lower pitch.

The Chairman

Threads
My grand nephew put on a blade upside down... that was really a weird one.

breagler

Threads
I'm guessing he found the problem?

The Chairman

Threads
Possibly, or he didn't think to let us know what fixed it for him.