Hustler Raptor SD vs Exmark Quest S Series

Bigmks

Threads
I知 in the market to purchase a zero turn. My option are from two dealer Hustler and Exmark (I love fab deck). Could anyone tell me which ztr is the best of the two? I知 looking at the raptor sd 48 or the exmark quest s series 50? My yard is less than a half of an acre and I知 living in South Carolina cutting my own lawn which had centipede grass.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm in the market to purchase a zero turn. My option are from two dealer Hustler and Exmark (I love fab deck). Could anyone tell me which ztr is the best of the two? I'm looking at the raptor sd 48 or the exmark quest s series 50? My yard is less than a half of an acre and I'm living in South Carolina cutting my own lawn which had centipede grass.

Basically there both in the same ballpark. The only differences I can see is Hustler has a little more blade speed and I think a better frame and it weigh's a little less and it has a better warranty IMO. The Exmark is a 30 day commercial and 3 yr Consumer while the Hustler has a 3yr 300 hr no matter how you use it.

Bigmks

Threads
Thanks for the response I know that the hustler raptor sd is going for around 3800$. I'm not sure about the exmark but I do believe it around the same price as the exmark. Currently exmark is running a fall special with 0% fiancing and $$$ of certain mowers. Does hustler offer a sales with discounts as well. I know now they are offer special fiancing but no discounts. I'm totally undecided on which one I should choose. I'm sure the reqular raptor would just as fine. The other comparable exmark would be the quest without the Hydro zt2800 is around 3500$ compared to the hustler 2799 I'm not sure why the exmark is more expensive they both have the ezt trannys. Any other hustler dealers in sc anyone recommend or exmark. My current dealers are drigger small engine repair (exmark) wando power equipment ( hustler).

Thank
AM

Bigmks

Threads
Well does the gravely zt xl compare to the hustler raptor sd? i completely left them out of the discussion.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well does the gravely zt xl compare to the hustler raptor sd? i completely left them out of the discussion.

I haven't experience with gravely mowers because there are no dealers near by me. However, there are many on here who swear by them. If you go by the specs I would say that the zt Xl does compare to the raptor sd. The zt Xl holds a little more fuel and the deck is 10 gauge, where as the raptor sd has a 11 gauge deck. As far as current discounts go, you should be able to negotiate with the dealer on which ever brand you are looking to purchase. They usually don't sell many mowers this time of year and will sometimes come down on the price of mowers they have in stock. Most brands offer the 0% financing for 48 months.