Hustler Raptor 52" Deck Lift

readbofm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Left side of deck is always 1" lower than right side. No matter how I adjust things. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Attachments

• DSC04945-001.JPG
    DSC04945-001.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Right Side crop.jpg
    Right Side crop.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 24

Mr. Mower

Threads
From the pictures you posted it looks like the "bolt" (on the right side, last picture) is on the verge of being stripped out / bent / or ready to fall off due to the angle that it is sitting at?

Causing the main weight of the deck to shift to the left side?

Replace those bolts & screws to try and level out the problem?

AVB

Threads
Also you need make sure all the tires are at the correct and are same side to side. IE both rear tire the same pressure and both front tires the same pressure. A low tire will cause deck balance problems.

readbofm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Also you need make sure all the tires are at the correct and are same side to side. IE both rear tire the same pressure and both front tires the same pressure. A low tire will cause deck balance problems.
Thanks I will check the tires again. I really think something is out of wack with the deck lift links. I would really like to know if anyone else has this problem with the Raptor. I did a temp fix by putting an extra bolt in the slotted bar on the left side. Put it just under the original bolt, and this raised the left side up an inch, by not allowing the original bolt to slide all the way down to the bottom.

readbofm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Shorten vertical metal strap.
Thanks, I was about to replace the vertical strap with a shorter one, then I tried something easier. I did a temp fix by putting an extra bolt in the slotted bar on the left side. Put it just under the original bolt, and this raised the left side up an inch, by not allowing the original bolt to slide all the way down to the bottom.

readbofm

Forum Newbie
Threads
From the pictures you posted it looks like the "bolt" (on the right side, last picture) is on the verge of being stripped out / bent / or ready to fall off due to the angle that it is sitting at?

Causing the main weight of the deck to shift to the left side?

Replace those bolts & screws to try and level out the problem?
You are right that right side bolt was bad and loose. Actually the photo was old. I had already replaced the bolts, but that has not solved the problem.