Husqvarna YTA24V48 with Briggs & Stratton 44N877 throttle choke linkage springs conn.

J D Robbins

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Husqvarna YTA24V48 with Briggs & Stratton 44N877 throttle choke linkage springs conn.
I found all the conversation and the Pictures a plus i am a life long Gear head and have and race a sbc supercharged and alcohol injected 32 bantam drag car it runs 8.68 at 154..+mph in the quarter mile yet I let a 24 hp briggs carb get the best of me

rts1229

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Husqvarna YTA24V48 with Briggs & Stratton 44N877 throttle choke linkage springs conn.
Thank you for the pictures. On the second picture, the spring that I guess keeps the throttle at rest, what is the other end of the spring hooked up to (from the top view of engine)? I've looked like crazy for a little hole, but cannot find one. Thanks

VixCin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bless you for posting these pics! This is exactly why the internet was created - to help people like my husband who thought he could remember where the springs were attached lmbo. They fell off when cleaning the carb and we have spent days trying to find this exact info! :love: