Husqvarna YTA22V46

Joed756

Threads
I had this same problem with a Toro zero turn mower. I bought a new PTO switch because that is what internet says it is. Didn't work. Finally took it to the shop. It was a 95cent diode that blew. BUT you can't buy it separately you have to buy the whole wiring harness. That fixed the problem.
If this ever happens again...you can always buy the diode at an electronics shop, cut out the old diode, solder on a new one.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I had this same problem with a Toro zero turn mower. I bought a new PTO switch because that is what internet says it is. Didn't work. Finally took it to the shop. It was a 95cent diode that blew. BUT you can't buy it separately you have to buy the whole wiring harness. That fixed the problem.
Just lazy shop techs for one thing and greed for another. Here I repair these harnesses when I come across one with bad diodes but I got 40+ yrs of electronics experience too.

Joed756

Threads
You might not be able to buy the diode from Toro, but I guarantee you can buy it from an electronics store. Looking at the diode, the color of the diode and the colors, in order, of the stripes tell any retailer exactly what diode you need. Be sure to look at which end the stripes are on so you install the diode in the right direction.