Husqvarna mz6129 vs Gravely zthd60

skkipp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have been going back and forth between these 2 machines for a few weeks now and still cant decide. On paper the husq has better specs with the exception of the B & S endurance motor, but it does have the ZT3400 pumps, and 23" tires with about a 50" wheelbase measurement. It also has a full frame and 11g deck. The gravely has the ZT3100 pumps, only 20" tires with about a 42" wheelbase measurement, but does have the kawasaki motor. The frame is not full on the gravely but it does have a 10g deck which by looking at it does seem stronger/beefier. I am looking for people with experience with one or the other as to cut quality, durability, dependability and longevity as well as will the husqvarna handle better on slopes due to the larger tire size and wheelbase, to help me decide and finally pull the trigger on one so my grass does not become a forest. Thanks to all who help.

Jesswood

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own a Husqvarna mower, there were plenty of options at the time I was shopping, they really do make a mower for everyone's taste. it was easy to put together after it was delivered, just remove it from the box, extend the handles then add the provided oil. the motor runs swift and solid, and my yard looks nice and uniform when I'm done with the job. Here's a site where you can check out all Husqvarna reviews from other costumers, this is something that helped me out when i bought mine in 2010

Amazon.com: lawn

skkipp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own a Husqvarna mower, there were plenty of options at the time I was shopping, they really do make a mower for everyone's taste. it was easy to put together after it was delivered, just remove it from the box, extend the handles then add the provided oil. the motor runs swift and solid, and my yard looks nice and uniform when I'm done with the job. Here's a site where you can check out all Husqvarna reviews from other costumers, this is something that helped me out when i bought mine in 2010

Amazon.com: lawn

Thank you for your reply. Did you purchaser the mz6128 and if so does it have the B & s engine and how is the cut quality. If that is not the model you purchased which one did you.

Jesswood

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for your reply. Did you purchaser the mz6128 and if so does it have the B & s engine and how is the cut quality. If that is not the model you purchased which one did you.

I bought the 7021P, nope it doesn't have a Briggs & Stratton engine, its a GCV Honda engine. the cut quality looks nice an uniform. I do however have flat ground to mow so I'm not sure if your yard isn't level.