Husqvarna M ZT 52 $4999. Need advice

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok bought the MZT 52 yesterday and cut with it. All I can say is amazing. Like I said I use a LazerCut 60 at my job so this is not my first zero turn.

This MZT has the 28 hp Briggs engine. There are a few other reviews of this lawnmower so I wont bore you with mine. But I will say that it is very powerful and fast! It is well built. The sticks took a little getting use to because they are stiffer than the Exmark. The hour meter only runs when the blades are engaged also. There a plenty grease fittings so maintenance will be easy. I read in another review that the trans wines kinda loud. This is true when the engine is not running at high rpms.

I have no complaints and I am pleased with the purchase. Thanks to everyone that replied.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I don't get bored with member's reviews of mowers. I for one, want to read reviews from others about the mowers they purchased. You haven't had it long enough to give us an extensive review, so continue to keep us posted if you don't mind. Would like to read the positives as well as the negatives as you run your mower over the years. Btw, did the dealer negotiate with you or did he stay firm at the price he initially gave you?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Exmarks are a great well built machine but for the average home owner they are over priced. If are running a business then they are great

Not to make anyone mad or to start a FW, but you say the Exmark is over priced for the average home owner and that may be true, but at the same time him being the average homeowner isn't his choice of a mower over priced and over kill for the amount acreage he going to be mowing. I mean really does the average homeowner need a 28 hp engine to mow less than an acre of property?

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not to make anyone mad or to start a FW, but you say the Exmark is over priced for the average home owner and that may be true, but at the same time him being the average homeowner isn't his choice of a mower over priced and over kill for the amount acreage he going to be mowing. I mean really does the average homeowner need a 28 hp engine to mow less than an acre of property?

Your opinion may be that exmark isn't over priced, but the fact is that they cost more than many other good commercial mowers on the market. If you want to over pay for a mower then go right ahead. They are no better built than any other mower in their class. The mzt doesn't compare to the lazer z but it does compare to the pioneer series, which also cost much more than the mzt.